Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Huoxing

    My friend introduced me to a new game a few weeks ago.  Since Ameba Pico is shutting down soon, and is too laggy to play, we found a new game.  This new game is called Huoxing (if you click the word "Huoxing", it'll take you directly to the link of the game).  Huoxing is a similar replica of Ameba Pico except it's a Chinese version, just like Ameba Pigg is a Japanese version.

    Even though I am Chinese, I can't read/write it, so I'm just as lost as any of you are if you want to try it.  It's really similar to Pico, and it just takes some clicking around to figure out how things work.  Huoxing has the same currency as Pico (Gummies, Tokens, and Gold).  To start off, they give you 5 tokens, which isn't really useful because there aren't many things in Huoxing that can be bought with a token.  Gummies are even harder to earn in Huoxing.  In Pico, you can earn from 5-10 Gummies for receiving/giving a ring, prop, or eating/sharing food.  In Huoxing, you only receive 1 Gummie when someone else rings/props you or when you eat food.  You don't receive any Gummies when you prop/ring someone else.  I haven't really found out yet, but I think the only way you can get Gold is by buying.  I haven't found a "earning" button yet.  Many of the furniture and clothing in Huoxing are Gummies (there are more items worth Gummies on Huoxing than on Pico) and Gold, but most prices are between 50-500.

    Although earning Gummies is hard and many things are quite expensive (but not as expensive as the insane Gummie prices on Pico), I have to say that Huoxing is much cuter than Pico.  I think Pigg is nicer than Huoxing though.

This is what the screen of Huoxing looks like.

There's an adorable Panda park.

You can go fishing.
The Totoro park is my favorite.
When you start, Huoxing gives you several furniture and flooring/wallpaper.
You even get your own garden.
   
    As adorable as the clothing and outfits in Huoxing are, I think my favorite part is the fact that you can interact with certain furniture.

Getting electrocuted when you click the refrigerator.

Using the toilet.

Sitting in the seat of the vanity allows you to change the face of your avatar. 


Lifting weights.

13 comments:

  1. LOOFAH, AFTER AMEBA PICO ENDS ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE A PIGG ACCOUNT OR HUOXING?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed up! My username is Hikari_chan (I know it's Japanese-ish, but I couldn't come up with anything else). The game is really cute, but it's hard to understand for me at the moment. Can you somehow locate me and umm... help me manuver around the site? I can only come on the computer on weekends and Fridays (school vacations as the exception)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just joined and umm my name is SexyPup i just could not think of anything else plus tell them(kitty,Kat,loofah i play trancformice and my trancformice name is SexyPup well i was hopeing we could meet on houxing becouse every body i meet on there speeks japan or chines so umm please come on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah. OMG. I FOUND YOU LOOFAH. WDF. LOLOOOOOOOL HAAAAAAAAI ITS ANGEL . LIGHTS EX.OR YAH. OMGGMMGMG LOOOFOAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I FOUND YOUUU OH EM GEEE, and how do you buy ag on huoxing.. o.o (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Chinese too... and I have to say alot of the Chinese users on huoxing.com are adults and meanies so just keep your cause guys... You can't buy any gold on huoxing since you can't get through with any of the payment options. I haven't tried but you can translate huoxing.com with Google Chrome. I tried Pigg for a few months and there's not alot of GM stuff (lol again they want MONEY) but Japanese people are very respectable! I had alot of trouble with Pigg and the weekly missions in other games in Pigg are really time consuming. Again, everything is better with friends and I've been forever alone since the beginning of time (jk).

    -Mina Fang

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why huoxing is so hard to play??? in huoxing we can't buy any gold with payment, maybe we can get it free or gold is only for premium member (as American/British game for kids). but i havent find any premium member. please tell me how to travel and get gold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i got an account to play huoxing.. i am not social at huoxing (and im not chinese im filipino)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Huoxing and I love the people. I've played this for a long time, everything is just so freaking cute xD . If anyone needs help just find me, my name is wickedbadsugar-熊, ID# 4194810 . Lol, I'm known as the American Bear, because I'm always in my bear clothes...

    ReplyDelete
  10. where is the link for this game?

    ReplyDelete
  11. now it closed -_-

    ReplyDelete
  12. wickedbadsugar-熊, I remembered you! you were that cute girl with that bear outfit
    I really missed that game, you were the reason I learned English so I could communicate with you

    ReplyDelete